Swedish Sales RepresentativeDesign and Fashion Software
If you love sales, are passionate about fashion, design and lifestyle, and want to be part of a dynamic and international team, then this may be the opportunity for you. You will be taking over responsibility for our continuous growth in the swedish market working with the best lifestyle brands in the industry.
VOCAST is a design-driven technology company that helps strong brands in the fashion, design and lifestyle industries automate their communications and distribute brand content to their professional partners in a visual and effective way.
The tool is already used by most of the top brands in the Nordics such as Filippa K, Svenskt Tenn, Chimi, Hope, ATP Atelier, Ganni, Rains, Layered, House of Dagmar, &tradition, Georg Jensen, Hay, PP Møbler, Carl Hansen & Son and many more to share their stories, photos, videos and other files with the press, stylists, influencers, retailers and architects.
Your responsibility will be new business. To sell the VOCAST software to new swedish brands. We are blessed by an abundance of happy clients, because the tool creates strong value, but also because our operations team is extremely professional and serviceminded and aims to create succes stories out of every client. Happy clients become ambassadors, and that is how we enter new markets, one case at the time.
If you are willing to put in the effort, there is no roof here. Our ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and a natural-born salesperson. We value initiative and results. VOCAST recently introduced a warrant program to reward the core team that is driving our results.
The position is in the Copenhagen office, because we like big team energy. In time this position might develop into leading a Swedish sales team and establishing a local office in Stockholm. VOCAST is growing fast and as you build up knowledge of the market you can help shape how we enter other markets.
About the job
Reporting to the Co-founder, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new sales within Sweden, driving growth and profitability
- Booking your own meetings
- Presenting, explaining, and selling the VOCAST tool to prospects
- Driving your pipeline to close deals and meet or exceed monthly sales targets
- Providing analyses and reporting for presentations to management and key stakeholders.
- We look for proven track record in sales. During the recruitment process you will need to document continuous sales performance in prior positions.
- Besides track record we look for personality and ambition.
- Network within the industry is a big advantage, but strong skills in opening doors and building new relationships can get you in the door as well.
- Since you handle the swedish market out of Copenhagen, we expect you to be open for traveling to meet clients and attend industry events.
- Fluency in Swedish (written and spoken), English is our company language.
If you are a results-driven, ambitious salesperson who is passionate about the design and fashion industry, we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary, commission structure, and an ambitious but supportive work environment. But even more important we offer a great product that makes clients happy.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role to Co-Founder Jens Hamborg Koefoed at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the email subject “Swedish Sales” We look forward to hearing from you!
VOCAST is privately owned with no external stakeholders. We exist to support good design and to serve our clients and the community around them. VOCAST is founded in Copenhagen but born global. We employ 35 people from more than 10 different nations and serve clients from 17 countries. Our technology supports more than 3 million unique users in our clients digital showrooms every month. Culture is young, liberal, ambitious and we believe that happy people perform better.