Digital DesignerDigital Designer for our new Stockholm Office - work with the strongest Design, Fashion, and Lifestyle brands
VOCAST is a design-driven technology company, helping strong brands in primarily fashion, design, and lifestyle to automate their communications and reach out to the right people in an increasingly fragmented media and* influencer landscape.
Every day we deliver passionate solutions to design-driven clients balancing complete freedom of expression with digital intelligence and a respect for the details that matter most to premium design and lifestyle brands.
Our flagship product is our digital showroom used by leading design, fashion, and lifestyle brands around the world. The digital showroom is used for press releases and newsletters, to share photos, as well as other materials with retailers, press, and other stakeholders. For our new office in Stockholm, we are expanding the team with a Digital Designer.
About the job:
As our new Digital Designer, you will be key in building up VOCAST’s Stockholm office. Our customers are passionate about their brand and visual identity, and so are you!
You will be responsible for the design and support of our customers’ digital showroom and e-mail templates. You will also be conducting start-up and design meetings with them and our team, to brainstorm ideas and discuss functionality.
You will work in our Stockholm office while being part of an international team and will join a successful tech company with a creative soul. You will also work with international clients so expect some travel activity, however limited.
The job demands strong digital design skills and the ideal candidate has:
- Relevant education within digital/UX design.
- Strong skills in HTML/CSS and Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong understanding of the user experience.
- 3-5 years experience from a web agency or similar environment with many projects.
- Great sense of aesthetics and a creative mind and is* eager to design beautiful and functional solutions.
- Eager to join a team with an international vibe.
- You are structured, self-motivated, and able to manage your projects and your own time.
- You are customer-oriented. helpful and used to customer contact.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- You have a network within fashion, design, or lifestyle in Sweden.
- You are good at keeping deadlines.
- You are flexible and open-minded towards your work, colleagues, and customers.
If this sounds like something for you, please send a short motivational letter fitted in max one page along with your CV and portfolio explaining why you are the right person for the job to email@example.com, subject: “Digital Designer”. If you have questions about the job please call Vanessa Hempel +45 42455007
Application deadline: 31.12.2021
VOCAST is a design-driven technology company. We have developed a Brand Sharing Platform to help fashion and design brands share their images, words, visions, and many more. You will be part of a team of 28 people from 11 different countries. Brands from 11 countries use VOCAST to convey their stories in images, videos, and words. VOCASTs clients include leading brands like Ganni, Stine Goya, HAY, Georg Jensen, Carl Hansen & Son, and many others. Read more about VOCAST on vocast.com